• All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this website you will need to register. When you register, you must provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com
• We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
• The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify FareFocus immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
What kind of personal information does FareFocus collect?
• When you make a reservation, you will be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details, number of passengers and confirmation number for payment sent from FareFocus team.
• You cannot make a booking without registering an account. This allows you to save your personal settings, and manage future reservations.
When you visit our website we will collect:
• IP address
• Browser used
• Operating system of your computer
• Pages you have visited
FareFocus share your information with third-party?
Competent Authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities in so far as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Business Partners: When you make a reservation on one of our business partners’ websites, certain personal data that you give them will be forwarded to FareFocus. Certain business partners may receive your personal data from us if requested by you. When you make a reservation on a business partners’ website, read the privacy policies on these business partners’ websites for more information.